Which camera will be better in this two camera
1. Canon PowerShot A2300 IS 16.0 MP or 2. Nikon CoolPix S9200 16 MP which will be better?
The first best is the Canon PowerShot A2300. Why first best? Because it costs about $79, but 16MP is not really good for cameras with a small image sensor.
It should be just fine for everyday shooting in good light (outside). That's when it will produce the best quality images.
The cons...too many MP. So, that means it has poor ISO capability, so shooting in lower light (indoors) will produce images with high levels of noise.
It has no image stabilization (IS). It's more of an advantage to have IS (the A2400 IS at a slightly higher price would have been a better choice).
Both use cheap optics, and a cheap small image sensor packed with too many pixels. So really neither is going to be great. You'll find a hard time seeing a difference in image quality.
Canon PowerShot A2300 :
- 16 effective megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor
- 2.7-inch TFT color LCD with wide-viewing angle
- DIGIC 4 image processor
- 720p HD video with dedicated movie button
- 28mm wide-angle lens (5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom and 20x combined zoom) with digtal image stabilizer
- Smart AUTO with 32 predefined shooting situations
- Digital IS reduces effect of camera shake and subject movement
- Help Button provides simple explanations and easy controls of your settings
Nikon CoolPix S9200 :
- 16 effective megapixel
- 6.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- 18x Zoom-NIKKOR ED lens
- 3-inch Ultra-high resolution LCD display
- Full HD (1080p) Movies with Stereo Sound
Nikon CoolPix S9200 it better and you know it. It has some extra features and affordable price as compare to canon.
I'd go with the Nikon...
Askedweb.com Information Community.